Sunday, August 8, 2010

Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

Alright guys, here is my first book review. This is a book review for The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer. I hope you enjoy!




Started on July 25, 2010 and  finished on July 26, 2010






The Inside Cover Says...


"Bree Tanner can barely remember life before she had uncannily powerful senses, superhuman reflexes, and unstoppable physical strength. Life before she has relentless thirst for blood... life before she became a vampire.


All Bree knows is that living with her fellow newborns has few certainties and even fewer rules: watch your back, don't draw attention to yourself, and above all, make it home by sunrise or die. What she doesn't know: her time as an immortal is quickly running out.

Then Bree finds an unexpected friend in Diego, a newborn just as curious as Bree about their mysterious creator, whom they know only as her. As they come to realize to realize that the newborns are pawn in a game larger than anything they could have imagined, Bree and Diego must choose sides and decide whom to trust. But when everything you know about vampires is based on a lie, how do you know the truth? "






Book Info...


  • 178 pages
  • Part of the Twilight Saga
  • Eclipse Novella
  • Released on June 5, 2010
  • 0 Chapters 
  • One dollar for each book sold goes toward the American Red Cross
  • I give this book a 8/10










My Thoughts...


If you love the Twilight saga then you will probably love this book. I finished the Twilight saga last summer, but if you haven't started and are planning too you should read this book after Eclipse and before Breaking Dawn. I really liked this book because it was a side of vampires that you don't see in the other books in the saga. You get to see how newborn vampires act and hunt. It is also interesting on how little the newborns actually know, for example, they do not know that the sun will not kill them. I really enjoyed this book. It was a nice, easy, quick read. I liked this book so much that I think its a must read, of course the whole Twilight saga is a must read in my opinion. Stephanie Meyer  has an amazing writing style. This is a book you won't want to put down. One negative thing I have to say is that the book is not split into chapters, that's not really a huge thing though. Some people might not mind that. I just didn't like that because I don't like to stop reading in the middle of a chapter, I prefer stopping when I finish a chapter. Overall, this book is great. Thanks for reading! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment