Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I strongly suggest that you do NOT read this review if you have not read the first book, The Hunger Games. I do not want to be held responsible for spoiling such an amazing

I love this book, I love this whole series. They are amazing and if you haven't read them yet I dont know why. They are truly amazing and full of excitment and suspense. The way Suzanne Collins rights is so vivid and I found myself going back and re-reading parts because they were written so well. I think it's obvious I love this book, but I do have to say liked the first one better because that's the book where you see Katniss and Peeta's relationship develop. I really enjoyed the arena part of the first book. I feel like in the second book the first half was slow because there were a lot of things that needed to happen before the exciting parts could happen. These are great books and I highly recommend them to anyone. This book gets a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment